Julien R. Landel, François J. Peaudecerf, Fernando Temprano-Coleto, Frédéric Gibou, Raymond E. Goldstein, Paolo Luzzatto-Fegiz, "A theory for the slip and drag of superhydrophobic surfaces with surfactant", Submitted.
- Vowinckel, B., Biegert, E., Luzzatto-Fegiz, P. and Meiburg, E., "Consolidation of cohesive sediment: particle-resolved simulations", To appear in Physical Review Fluids
- Luzzatto-Fegiz, P., "Simultaneous, high-resolution PIV and LIF measurements in stratified flows using pulsed lasers", Submitted.
- Luzzatto-Fegiz, P., "A complete and general theory for approximately self-similar vortex flows.", In preparation.
- Luzzatto-Fegiz, P. & Helfrich, K.R., "Ensuring convergence and including finite-Re effects in a model of internal waves with trapped cores. ", In preparation.
- Luzzatto-Fegiz, P. & Caulfield C.P., " An entrainment model for fully-developed wind farms: effects of atmospheric stability and an ideal limit for wind farm performance", Physical Review Fluids 3, 093802.
- Peaudecerf, F.J., Landel, J.R., Goldstein, R.E. & Luzzatto-Fegiz, P., "Traces of Surfactants Can Severely Limit the Drag Reduction of Superhydrophobic Surfaces ", Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 114:28, 7254–7259.
- Carminati, M., Stefanelli, V. and Luzzatto-Fegiz, P., "An affordable, open-source, microscale conductivity and temperature probe for density measurements in stratified flows.", VIIIth Int. Symp. on Stratified Flows, San Diego, USA, Aug. 29 - Sept. 1, 2016.
- Carminati, M., Stefanelli, V. & Luzzatto-Fegiz, P., "Micro-USB Connector Pins as Low-Cost, Robust Electrodes for Microscale Water Conductivity Sensing in Oceanographic Research.", Procedia Engineering 168, 407–410.
- Panzeri, A., Luzzatto-Fegiz, P. & Salani, C., "Ventilazione delle intercapedini: un metodo di calcolo. (In italian. Ventilation of cavity walls. A method for calculating performance.)", neo-Eubios 53, 51—53. (TEP Editore, Milano).
- Luzzatto-Fegiz, P. & Williamson, C.H.K., "Investigating stability and finding new solutions in conservative fluid flows through bifurcation approaches. ", Spectral Analysis, Stability and Bifurcations in Nonlinear Physical Systems (Eds. O. Kirillov and D. Pelinovsky), Wiley, 203--221.
- Luzzatto-Fegiz, P. & Williamson, C.H.K., "Stability of conservative flows and new steady-fluid solutions from bifurcation diagrams exploiting a variational argument.", Physical Review Letters, 104, 044504.
- Luzzatto-Fegiz, P. & Williamson, C.H.K., "Stability of steady vortices and new equilibrium flows from “Imperfect-Velocity-Impulse” diagrams.", Advances in Turbulence XII (Ed. B. Eckhardt), 132, 305-308.